Sunday, April 03, 2005

Getting started

Welcome to my blog! I've thought about starting my own blog for quite a while now, and finally decided to go for it.

Why? That's what I kept asking myself, since there are a million blogs out there and several with similar content as what I'll post. I frequently find myself doing neat things with FreeBSD or other open source tools and would like to document these things. A blog is probably the easiest way to do this. Typically I'm not going to rehash things you'll see in many other places.

What type content will you see here? Well, things that interest me. I'm a Windows and FreeBSD sysadmin, network admin (mostly Cisco), and security admin and auditor. The content here will revolve around those topics for the most part.

Welcome, and look for more content to come.

Regards,

Chris Buechler
http://chrisbuechler.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home